THERE WILL BE 50 OPENINGS FOR SUMMER CAMP!!
SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!
June 17th - August 23, 2013!!
Note: Summer Camp is closed the week of July 1-5th, 2013
* No credit or refund for unused or canceled days.
*Please call 503-785-8520 (press 0) to reserve your spot in camp!!
*** NOTE: Attendance calendars will be available by Thursday May 23rd!!
OPENINGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ~ CALL NOW TO GET ADDED TO THE CAMP LIST!!
Those families on the camp wait list will be notified as soon as the option for
summer camp is available on their DaycareWorks account!!
NOTE: Summer Camp is closed the week of July 1-5th!!
SUMMER BREAK CAMP WILL BE HELD AT EASTHAM - 1404 7th Street!
Our "PASSPORT TO FUN!" themed summer 2013 camp dates run from 6/17/13 - 8/23/13
(Camp closed the week of July 1-5, 2013)
Free nutritious lunches and AM & PM snack served every day!
** Campers will choose which clubs they will get attend each day!!
Here are just a few examples of the clubs we will offer this summer:
- Bling your Flip Flops
- Pony Pals Book Club
- Yearbook Club (document the summer through photos and help produce the summer camp memory book)
- Puppet Club
- Jewelry Making Club
- Bake-Away Club (bake yummy deserts)
- Fancy Nancy Book Club
- Young Author Club (write your own short story or children's book complete with illustrations)
- Watercolor Painting Club
- Fiber Fancy Club (spinning and weaving wool into a fun project you can take home)
- Nature Club (hiking, bird watching, nature art projects)
- Gardening Club (plant and learn about how to tend a garden and create fun food items from the food you grow)
- Hobbit House Club!!
- Stepping Stone Club!!
- Soccer Club
- Baseball Camp Club
- Dance Club
- Gym Games Galore Club
- Hollywood Glam Club (bring out your sunglasses and look like a true Hollywood star!)
- And many, many more...
SUMMER CAMP FIELD TRIPS:
June 21 - Bullwinkle’s
June 28 - OMSI/IMAX
July 5 - CLOSED week of July 1 - 5th!
July 12 - Enchanted Forest
July 19 - John’s Incredible Pizza
July 26 - Oregon Zoo
August 2 - AC Gilbert Children’s Museum (Salem)
August 9 - Ski Bowl (East only - no Alpine Slide)
August 13- Clackamas County Fair (Tuesday)
August 16- Sky High Trampoline
August 21- Eastham’s Summer Fun Carnival (Wednesday)
August 23- Oak’s Park (last day of camp)
On field trip days, please make sure your campers arrive by 8:30am.
Campers should wear socks and close toed shoes for all field trips, Wednesdays and Fridays!!
* Camp will be held at EASTHAM SCHOOL, 1404 7th Street.
* There are only 50 openings for summer camp so reserve your spot today!
* Camp does not have a drop-in option.
* Camp is a week-long camp and pre-registration only.
* Registration for full time campers only until 4:00pm, May 20, 2013. ($200 per week)
* Registration for part time campers opens 7:00am, May 21, 2013. ($45 per day M-Th only, Field Trip Friday's $60.00)
* Once a day reaches its maximum number of campers for each group, registration will be cut off for that day.
* There are no refunds for unused or canceled days.
** EMERGENCY CAMP NUMBER: 503-785-8514
Summer Break: Begins June 17, 2013
ON FIELD TRIP DAYS:
* Please plan to have your camper at camp by 8:30 AM on field trip days.
* Camp is still open until 6pm on field trip days. Most field trips return by 4:30pm (traffic permitting).
* There will be no childcare service during field trips - all campers will go on field trips!
For questions please call 503-785-8520
- To register, call (503) 785-8520
- Drop off as early as 7:00AM - Pick up no later than 6:00PM. ($5 per minute late fee).
- At least 1 staff member for every 15 campers.
- AM/PM Snacks and Lunch are provided to the campers during summer camp.
- No on-site childcare is provided during field trips. All students present must plan on attending the field trip.
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.