New insurance plans have been selected for current and retired staff: Open enrollment will start August 15, 2012 and conclude on September 12, 2012. Employees will want to review the plans that are available and update your information as necessary.
- Session 1: September 10th from 3:30pm - 5pm at the High School in the commons area.
- Session 2: September 11th from 3:30pm - 5pm at the High School in the commons area.
- Please note: computers will be setup for enrollment, but there will not be any insurance representatives available.
If you have questions about plans or coverage, please contact your insurance committee representative.
- Licensed: Jan Snyder (ext. 8404)
- Classified: Debbie Meyer (ext. 8080)
- Message from Classified Insurance Committee (PDF)
- Classified Insurance Spreadsheet
- Message from Certified Insurance Committee (PDF)
Additional Information and forms
- Online Enrollment Instructions (PDF)
- ODS Coordination of Benefits (PDF)
- OEBB Enrollment Website
- Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Allowable Mid-Year Changes - outside of open enrollment (PDF)
- OEBB Dependent Eligibility Requirements (PDF)
- OEBB Qualified Status Change Matrix (PDF)
- OEBB Enrollment Application (PDF)
- OEBB Mid-Year Enrollment Application (PDF)
OEBB Customer Service Hotline 1-888-469-6322
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.