Health and Safety
SAFETY COMMITTEE MISSION STATEMENT
The safety committee is structured to promote a culture of safety and health throughout the Oregon City School District, to find solutions for safety concerns and to promote a safe and secure environment for students, staff and community
Health & Safety Questions???
Safety/Risk Management Coordinator: Gail Hoskins
(503) 785-8514, email@example.com
Facilities Services Supervisor: Mike Riseling - Facilities Services
(503) 785-8528, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asbestos Management
Asbestos Mangement plans are available in the main office of each school and a master plan is available in the Facilities Services Office.
- Blood borne Pathogens
District employees are trained how to handle blood borne pathogens according to Oregon OSHA guidelines. Copies of the Bloodborne Pathogens Manual are available in the main office of each district building.
- Confined Space
- Decorations - District guidelines for decorating schools/classrooms.
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Training
- Hazard Communication
- Indoor Air Quality
- American's with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Next Safety Meeting: September 26, 2013 - 8:30am to 9:15am, District Office downstairs conference room.
See below for schedule of 2013/14 Safety Committee Meetings:
- September 26, 2013
- October, 2013 - Safety Inspection Month
- November 21, 2013
- December 19, 2013
- January, 2014 - Safety Inspection Month
- February 20, 2014
- March 20, 2014
- April, 2014 - Safety Inspection Month
- May 22, 2014
- June 19, 2014
- Summer, 2014 - Safety Inspection
DISTRICT SAFETY COMMITTEE INFORMATION
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.