A new version of the district website is available at OCSD62.org.
If the new website is missing anything or you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The old website (orecity.k12.or.us) will remain online in its current state until May, 2015. All new content and page edits will be made on the new site.
Content on this site is not being updated and may not be current or correct.
Jobs and Employment
Click to view current postings:
1. Please submit an application online.
2. All substitutes must be registered at Clackamas ESD.
3. Once your application is completed visit the Oregon City School District Adminstration Office at 1417 12th St, Oregon City, OR 97045 on any Thursday between 9am-1pm to complete the substitute registration process.
Please bring the following:
- Passport or 2 other pieces of identification, such as a driver’s license and social security card
- Copy of your Oregon teaching license or an email from TSPC with the license details
- Proof of your Clackamas County ESD registration
- Copy of your transcript showing completion of the 4 mandatory trainings through Clackamas County ESD
- Voided check if you want your paychecks directly deposited
View Miscellaneous Postings
For unposted positions, please click on the following link to print, complete and submit an application:
For further job information, contact Julie Yoder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Human Resources
PO BOX 2110
Oregon City, OR 97045
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.