New School Attendance Boundaries Adopted
On May 14, 2012, the Oregon City School Board unanimously adopted new school attendance boundaries to be implemented next school year. The new boundaries are necessary as a result of the recent board decision to close King and Mt. Pleasant elementary schools and move all 6th grade students to middle school. All families with elementary and middle school students will receive letters from the district and school with more information by early next week.
Attendance Boundary Maps
Attendance boundary maps for each elementary and middle school are available below in PDF form, with former attendance boundaries also available.
New Gardiner Middle School Attendance Area
- New Gaffney Lane Attendance Boundary Map
- New Jennings Lodge/Candy Lane Attendance Boundary Map
- New McLoughlin Attendance Boundary Map
New Ogden Middle School Attendance Area
- New Beavercreek Attendance Boundary Map
- New Holcomb Attendance Boundary Map
- New Redland Attendance Boundary Map
Please see the following links for additional information about the development and implementation plans for the proposed new attendance boundaries.
- Superintendent Letter to All K-8 Families (PDF)
- Tips for parents and students coping with change (PDF)
- Boundary Report to the Board May 14, 2012 (PDF)
- Boundary Hearing May 7, 2012 (PDF)
- Boundary Informational Night, May 2, 2012 (PDF)
- Principles for boundary development and frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.