UpFront Newsletter Fall 2012
Download the UpFront Newsletter (PDF) which includes:
- Message from the Superintendent: Back to School With a Focus on Results
- Oregon City Schools Foundation Rocks
- Blake Beneville Soccer and Academic Standout
- New Faces, New Places
- Five Reasons Students Should Ride the Bus
- Girl Scouts Serve Community
- Social Sciences Get a Brush Up
- Volunteers Make for a Smooth Move
- Susie Werner is Classified Employee of the Year
- Holly Leonetti is Teacher of Distinction
- School Directory and Calendar
NOTE: The fall edition of the UpFront newsletter includes a reminder to set clocks back to standard time on November 4th. To do this you should set your clocks back one hour, not ahead as stated in the newsletter.
View Community Education classes online, with online registration!
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.