School Board Wiki and Email How-to
- Visit the Email Access Tutorial for a quick overview.
- Then Login Here - You can also always get to the Webmail login screen via the Staff and Faculty page on the District Website. However it is a good idea to take a second and create your own bookmark.
- Visit wiki.orecity.k12.or.us
- Click anywhere on the big "My Page" button as pictured below.
- Login with your username and password
- Now your logged in to the wiki system. This initial page shows updates to any wikis you are a part of and gives quick access to the wiki and an additional way to access your district email account.
- To visit the School Board Wiki just click on the "wikis" link in the top navigation bar, and then select "OCSD School Board - Wiki".
- At this point you have successfully logged in, seen an overview of updates, and navigated to the school board wiki. You can optionally follow the rest of the steps to create a user profile picture, add your email address, and change your password.
- Click on the "settings" link in the upper right corner of the window
- Next click on the "Account" button, and then click on the "+" on the avatar button. At this point a dialog window will appear allowing you to choose a picture off of your computer to use for your profile picture. At this point go ahead and also add in your district email account in the space provided.
- Lastly, click on the "Password" button and insert the required fields to update your password. Note you will be asked to login again before being allowed able to make this update.
For help on using the wiki itself reference the wiki help page.
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.