Staff and Faculty
Teacher of Distinction and Employee of Distinction
Oregon City School District is seeking nominations for the 2013-14 Teacher of Distinction and Employee of Distinction. The licensed and classified staff members will be honored at an upcoming event. Employees, parents and community members are encouraged to make nominations.
Nominees for 2013-14 will be selected from the following locations:
Teacher of Distinction - Elementary schools in the Ogden attendance area (Beavercreek, Holcomb, and Redland)
Employee of Distinction - Custodial/Maintenance Department.
Inclement Weather Information
Be sure and use one of the following methods to get weather and closure information:
OCUpdate Staff Newsletter
Student Management and Testing
- Chalkboard CLASS Wiki
- Insurance Updates
- Medicaid Administrative Claiming
- Oregon City Education Association (OCEA)
- Oregon City Schools Foundation
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- Student Transportation in privately owned vehicles form (PDF)
- Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC)
- TalentEd Administrator Login
- Emergency Response Forms
- School Connects - email and phone broadcasting
- Subfinder for Administrators
- iVisions Requisition Portal
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.