Oregon City Teachers
We hope this site is useful for you and appreciate your feedback on what else you feel would be beneficial to add. Our contacts are listed below.
Please watch for updates. (Last Elementary update - 4/10/12)
New! Looking for some literacy student engagement strategies?
Check out Content Literacy Strategies.
- Click here to view the Common Core State Standards. These are very large files, so you will only want to print the pages most relevant to your needs. To find just your specific grade level, go to your grade level resources. There's an App of the CCSS fo the iPhone and iPad!
- Click here for more information on the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in Oregon.
- Click here to view the ODE site for the Oregon K-12 Literacy Framework.
- Click here to review the Achievement Standards (cut scores) 2011-12.
- Click here for Bloom's Revised Taxonomy.
- If you are interested in some essay writing contests and other creative opportunities, scroll down.
Secondary Literacy TOSA, NBCT
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.