A new version of the district website is available at OCSD62.org.
If the new website is missing anything or you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The old website (orecity.k12.or.us) will remain online in its current state until May, 2015. All new content and page edits will be made on the new site.
Content on this site is not being updated and may not be current or correct.
- Collections - Grades 6-12
- Culture Grams - Countries and people of the world
- Downloading audio and eBooks from Public Library (PDF)
- Gale - Virtual Reference Library
- Gale History in Context - Secondary US History
- Gale Global Issues in Context - Secondary Global Issues
- Gale Portal Classes - CLIC
- Gale Science in Context - Secondary Science Issues
- Issues and Controversies in American HIstory
- Learn 360 - Video Streaming Database
- LINCC - Clackamas County Library System
- Library Curriculum K-12 - Library skills
- MyNG Connect - Grades 3-5
- Newsela - Building reading comprehension with nonfiction that is always relevant: daily news
- Oregon Blue Book - Everything Oregon
- OSLIS (Gale Research) - Magazine Database
- Sirs - Leading issues, Pro vs. Con
- TumbleBooks - Animated stories and activities
- TumbleBooks Biblioteca - Animated stories and activities in Spanish
- TumbleBooks Junior - Collection of videos and chapter books grades 2-6
- World Book - Encyclopedias and more
Oregon City School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.